Full Story
 
 
 
Firefighters respond to Electrical Fire inside Building
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 19:07
-
Firefighters were dispatched this evening to a report of smoke inside of a building on the 500 block of Montgomery Avenue. Firefighters from station 28, assisted by the nearby Narberth Fire Company, found an odor of electrical burning inside of the building, as well as a stuck elevator with an occupant inside. The trapped victim was quickly rescued, and the investigation continued. PECO was summoned to the scene to assist with the investigation.

Station 28 OIC: DC Weber
Units responding: Pipeline 28, Tower 28, Utility 28, Ladder 26, Engine 26